Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Carlos Diaz

The many layers are tricky and at first glance I did not notice that it was more than one media used. The pictures look as though they are one picture that is very busy with many lines going in different directions, but as I looked more closely I started to notice the different. The pictures also have some cartoon-like elements to them because of the softer edges in the pictures and also because some parts are slightly lighter in color. My favorite photo is the one of the Ferris wheel. I like this photo because the two photos fit together better. Because of the cartoon-like element to the photo, it seems that if it had a switch, everything would start moving and carnival music would be playing and the image would become very playful and exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment