Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Update on Concentration

My concentration has gone through many shifts to become what it is now. Mainly, I have started to focus more on the movement of light in any kind of definition. I have shot streetlights, car lights, flame, lighters, and a lot of other things but I am still looking for other ideas. I looked online for ideas of things to shoot and how to play with light. In my research I found something that strongly interests me and I think I could really stretch my creativity in. I did it once and I have a few pictures of it but Light Writing is something that could take me to the pinnacle of the photography world. Some examples that I liked are:







I hope I can accomplish taking some pictures as good and most likely even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment