Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Photographic Resource Center

In May, I went with my photo class to the PRC for a look at the museum. We saw work from many different artists who did different kinds of art which varied from digital photography, black and white photography, and digital art. There was this one piece of work which I liked the most because of its abstract touch. It looked like a lot of different lines which were 3-D and made many different shadows and turns. The end product was very interesting and I enjoyed looking at it. There was another series of pictures where the artist searched one word on Google images and selected a certain number of them over a period of time and resized them, then layered them on top of each other. The end product was blurry at first sight, but if I tried to focus on one picture and I managed to make out some of the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment