Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Im back

Helloooo all of my internet bloggers out there, and I want to give a special greeting to my favorite blogger Samantha Johnston, and an honorable mention to Aids. Its been a month of vacation and in case you did not know, July is national, "Patrick Get Your Stuff Together" month. So in order to celebrate, I will be getting it together. You will be hearing from me a lot more often because I have a lot going on in the next two months. Yes I will be going to New York to take photos, and yes I will be going to Chicago(my favorite city) to take even more photos. But most importantly I am taking photos here in MA where I currently live. So I would like to apologize for leaving you all in the dark for so long and not knowing where I have been and what I have been doing and I will not do it again. Get ready for me because Im coming with the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment